Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: WHO's the fucker....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    who got me sick?


    Stand up and take your punishment....grrrrr

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well,, my Demon, I shall take the blame,,,,,,
    I mean why not, i have been fu*** over by so many......Then again i am a fighter. so...........
    I hope u feel better,,,,,,,~cough~ Sneeze~ i know what u are talking about.... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    oh, btw..........
    Did i tell u i hve been sick for a whole month w/ the whole throat, chest sinus thing???
    @ rounds of antibiotics, and nadda *L*
    Feel better sweet demon

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had some xtra and my mom always told me to share

  5. #5
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thats rotten! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    sharing is good *nods* *L(well sometimes)

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sharing is good *L*
    AS i said, I have been, well fu*** over so many times,in the past few months.I have had all the flu's that have gone around, coughs ,colds etc...and i hear there is a new one out,(stomach), so I am sure I will get fu*** over by that one too *L*.
    I am using the word fu** to stay with chloes title of the thread *L*
    But be a fighter, stand up and tell yer germs to fu** off*G*
    Kick it's ass Demon one *G*

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chloe bebe was it you who got me sick then? -lol-

    I'm so sick with this damn flu [img]mad.gif[/img]

    Hope you're feeling better cause lord knows if you feel/have felt anything like me it's horrible -sighs-

    -cough-

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •